Union Public Service Commission SCRA Recruitment 2014
Apply Online Form SCRA Online Form 2014 – 2015
Candidate Apply Online Form for the Post of Railway Recruitment UPSC SCRA Online Form
Online submission of application may be made at website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
For Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination – 2015
Registration PartI & PartII (Starts on 11-10-2014 to 00.00 AM)
Registration PartI & PartII (Closes on 07-11-2014 to 23:59 PM)
In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the applicatio
Intermediate Passed or Appearing
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 250 pixel widths by 200 pixels height and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 250 pixel widths by 200 pixels height and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of submission of online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 7.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.